Christine Ellen “Chrissie” Hynde (born September 7, 1951) is an American musician who is best known as a founding member of the rock band The Pretenders. In 1978, she formed her own band, The Pretenders, with the late Pete Farndon, the late James Honeyman-Scott and Martin Chambers. As singer, songwriter and guitarist, she has been the only constant member of the band throughout its history. She has also released a number of hits with other musicians including Frank Sinatra and UB40. Hynde and The Pretenders were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2005.
- Hynde attended Kent State University’s Art School for three years and was an eyewitness to the Kent State shootings on May 4, 1970 in which the boyfriend of one of her friends was amongst the four victims.
- Hynde had a daughter, Natalie, in 1983 with Ray Davies of the Kinks.She then married Jim Kerr, lead singer of the band Simple Minds, and had another daughter, Yasmin, in 1985. They later divorced, and Hynde married artist Lucho Brieva in 1997.They separated in 2002.
- Hynde is a vegetarian, an animal rights activist and a supporter of PETA and the animal rights group Viva!
- Hynde follows Vaishnavism, a branch of Hinduism and travels to India once every year to further her studies.
- Hynde published an autobiography, Reckless: My Life as a Pretender, on September 8, 2015.
- Hynde stated she was raped by a motorcycle gang member in Ohio when she was 21. Now her 60s, Hyndes has said she doesn’t blame her attacker and has been publicly criticized for claiming that rape victims can be at fault.
Known for her outspokenness, controversial views, often androgynous clothing style, and unique voice, Chrissie Hynde is also considered by many Rock fans to be one of the most beautiful women ever in the history of Rock and Roll. Active as a musician to the present day since 1975 and now in her mid-sixties, we have a long time period to examine Hynde in more detail.
Hynde’s appearance and style has cycled between masculine and feminine over the years, sometimes making it difficult to determine at first glance if Hynde was a man or a woman.
Hynde had a daughter with front-man Ray Davies of the Kinks and was married to Jim Kerr of Simple Minds, both who are suspected of being FTM transgenders
Hynde is an animal rights activist who has been arrested during protests, at times for acting violently
Hynde always wears hair bangs to cover the eyebrow region, almost always wears mascara, and usually hides the jawline with hair
Hynde has very bony knees and usually covers them with stockings or boots. Click photos to enlarge
Hynde has square shoulders, a 3:1 shoulder to head ratio, cheekbones, large nose, a long neck, bulging trachea, long arms and thighs, a straight back, short index finger, a larger than typical mouth for a female, and an angular facial shape which can be seen in the following and in previous photos
Hynde usually shows straight male body lines and often thrusts a hip or the buttocks to create the illusion of having female hips. In other photos that seem to show feminine hips, it appears that Hynde has used padding underneath his clothing
On stage or off stage, Hynde often looks more masculine than feminine, especially with age
As Hynde ages, his masculine features have become more prominent
The image of the beast is baphomet: transgendered. All who worship his image shall at the time of great tribulation be transgendered and transgender.
Revelation 13:15-18 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
We speak in our rights of free speech and personal opinion. The personal opinion of each transvestigator is not deemed nor stated to be held by any other individual or the owner of this site. We are exposing the global initiative of the 666 beast system to transgender the global population. It's the baphomet satanic illuminati NWO transgender agenda.